Homeopathy and use of essential oils, including CBD oil, can boost your immune system. The concept is to use small doses of natural substances to stimulate your body’s responses.
Often, homeopathy is often questioned as a valid preventative or healing treatment. Mostly however, in today’s western society, everyone is used to a “quick fix.” Alternately, just because results aren’t immediate, doesn’t mean the method’s not working. Millions of people derive great results from homeopathy and use of essential oils.
Oil’s Well That Ends Well!
Using essential oils thwart imbalances in our body. As a result, we’re able to heal through an organic process. Much of western medicine treats symptoms, but not the root problem. Homeopathy seeks to rebalance.
Specific oils work similarly on specific ailments. You can use oils in these different ways:
-dab onto an area in pain
-place on reflexology points on your feet
-add into your bath
-place into a diffuser for aromatic air
-ingest by placing several drops under the tongue/ or mix in a cup of water.
Some better-known essential oils are rosemary, clove, oregano, and lemon grass. All in all, there are hundreds of varieties. However, there is another one that may surprise you. In addition, it’s gaining popularity for its unwavering healing effects—CBD Rich Hemp Oil.
The ABC’s of CBD
Cannabidiol Extract (CBD) is a chemical compound in marijuana, but without the THC. THC is psychoactive. CBD oil doesn’t get you high. Most noteworthy is that CBD oil heals without nasty side effects.
Cannabidiol essential oil has an incredibly long list of health benefits. Furthermore, you can avoid unwanted side effects that often come with “medicine”. The primary positive yields from using CBD oil are decreased pain and inflammation.
Approximately 17 states across the U.S. have approved this essential oil as a valid, medicinal treatment. The British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology published a 2013 study that showed CBD oil’s benefits are linked to:
- Reduce nausea and vomiting
- Reduce risk of seizures
- Battle psychotic disorders
- Reduce inflammation and battles against inflammatory diseases
- Lower risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia onset
- Decrease growth of cancer cells
- Reduce anxiety and depression
CBD oil is obtained from hemp. Hemp is a part of the marijuana plant that has no TCH content. Many countries still ban CBD oil because of its misunderstood reputation as being like “Cannibus oil,” which it is not. Cannibus oil has its own merits. Some of them are: helping with glaucoma, pain control, and improving appetite.
Yet, CBD oil is different. It’s a worthy, legal, nutrient-rich, essential oil that is safe for use, even by children.
- Do you want to relieve stress, pain, and indigestion? Probably, you may find that Rosemary oil may be the answer your looking for. One study found that the use of sachets containing lavender and rosemary oils helped reduce anxiety during test-taking.
- Do you need to relieve a toothache? Doctor a wound? So, you may consider trying Clove oil. Many people commonly use it as a numbing agent.
- Do you want to fend off certain types of bacteria or fungi? Seems like you might consider keeping some Lavender and Tea Tree Oils in your medicine cabinet. Parents and doctors recommend Tee tree oil to ward off or treat lice.
- Are you sore after working out? Do you need help with pain relief in joints and sore muscles? Maybe you can consider using Lemongrass oil in your drinks, cooking, and baking.
- Are you looking for an oil that is an antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasitic?Many of Oregano Oil‘s properties are amazing in these areas. In addition, yeast infections can be treated with oregano essential oil.
Folks around the world (for thousands of years) have been using essential oils to soothe, prevent, treat, and heal. Naturally growing herbs, including hemp, can be medicinal and an organic way of approaching the treatment of ailments. Hopefully your curiosity has been piqued. It’s worth the investment in your health!