Do you find that seeking proper healing products can be tricky? We can easily be swayed by marketing. If you want to find the best, here’s healing solutions essential oils reviews. Hopefully, consumer word-of-mouth can help you make decisions best-suited for your needs.
Mixed Up by Marketing?
First of all, it’s logical that most companies will suggest that theirs is the best. Of course, they use the finest ingredients. Or, they offer the lowest prices. And then, consider that what may be best for you may not be suitable for another. It’s all relative.
However, when you factor in customer reviews, you may get a clearer picture of a product’s qualities (or lack thereof). That’s one of the main reasons we compiled healing solutions essential oils reviews. Hopefully this collection will guide you to choose the best product for you.
General Essential Oils Reviews
Without a doubt, there are numerous options when it comes to buying essential oils. There are far more than what we list here in this article. With that said, please explore our selections with an open mind. Ultimately, it’s you who will choose what you need.
- Eden’s Gardens. They have a huge collection of over 150 essential oils. The products do not contain herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals. They’re 100% therapeutic graded. Reviews claim these are especially good for people with allergies. They are not a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company so they are able to keep their prices reasonable.
- Rocky Mountain Oils. They have a large assortment of essential oils as well as over 75 blends. Impressively, the herbs are grown organically and sourced from small farms. 100% therapeutic grade. Reviews claim they offer high-end service.
- NOW Essential Oils. They monitor their production meticulously. They too source from organic farms and are 100% graded therapeutic. Alternately, they are on the lower end of the price range. Reviews suggest the company has a good reputation of almost 70 years.
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils. This company has an excellent reputation. It’s a family run business and offers free shipping. They source their herbs from all over the world to fine the best grade. Additionally, they do not dilute their oils. Also, their prices are affordable.
- Young Living and doTerra Oils. Both companies are MLM’s and tend to charge more for their products than the competition. The argument is “wouldn’t you rather have the money go into a local salesperson’s pocket than a corporation’s?” Young Living has a solid, quality reputation and offers stringent quality control.
Healing Solutions Essential Oils Reviews
- Healing Solutions Essential Oils. They provide a purity guarantee. It’s important they gain the trust of their customers. Although they don’t third-party test, they built an in-house lab to quality test for the purity of the plant oil. They even have a fulltime chemist on staff to oversee all the testing. You can shop by the name of the essential oil or for by its use. Reviews report it’s helpful to look up, for example, headache, and then see which oils are suggested. Healing Solutions Essential Oils reviews can be helpful when trying to make a purchasing decision.
Regardless of the above options, know that pure essential oil use can be impactful when it comes to healing. Whether you choose healing solutions essential oils or another brand, always use as directed. And for more information on essential oils and their application, click HERE.
GetThrive would love to hear about your favorite essential oils. Please let us know what you like or what has helped. Thank you for reading, and best of health, joy and wealth to you and your family.